Ridgeback Tradition Red
|Frame:||700C 6061 Heat Treated Aluminium|
|Fork:||700C Hi-Ten Steel|
|Brakeset:||Tektro 900A w/ Promax BL-39G levers|
|Hubs:||JY-733F Front / JY-734R 7-Speed Rear|
|Rims:||Alloy Double Wall|
|Crankset:||Alloy 42T Silver w/ Silver Cranks|
|Rear derailleur:||Shimano Altus M310|
|Expected on:||June 30, 2017|
- The Tradition is a prime example of taking a classic design and improving it without losing any of the original charm.
- With a distinctive high at the front design, a long stainless steel stem and a swept back riser bar, the Tradition puts the rider within easy reach of the controls and offers a quintessential upright cycling experience.
- Specified with straightforward low maintenance technology, the Tradition’s characteristically compliant ride has been further enhanced by Schwalbe puncture resistant tan coloured tyres.
- Available in two classic colours, a Ridgeback Tradition is light and comfortable with the riding position of an old-fashioned town bike.
- Travel in elegance and style.